No products in the cart.
ZEROVOC – Low Viscosity Epoxy Resin – EPS Safe
- SKU: N/A
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$33.50 – $171.50
Polyester & Epoxy compatible
Tough: Hard finish + flexible
Cures in 3- 5 minutes in sunlight
This resin can be used for repairs on EPS or Polyester core boards. it has quick fiber wet-out and is an outstanding EPS surfboard building resin that saves money and heaps of time:
- LAMINATE your first 4oz ply of fiberglass with ZEROVOC. REPEAT other side.
- CURE 3-5 minutes sunlight
NOW YOUR BOARD IS SEALED AND HAS A FLEXIBLE COATING OVER YOUR EPS FOAM
Now you are ready to finish your board in polyester resin that is so much more workable and cheaper than Epoxy resin:
- PREP-SAND your Zerovoc-laminated blank with 150 grit. Make it perfect but don’t sand through any areas!
- LAMINATE your 2nd ply fiberglass on deck with polyester resin and HOT COAT your hull.
- CURE both sides in sunlight
- Sand perfect to 150 grit
- final hot coat Polyester sanding or Gloss resin on both sides
- Sand to finish (400 grit)
4oz, Gallon, Pint, Quart